Trimble ZX5 Multirotor Unmanned Aircraft System
The Trimble ZX5 is another accurate, reliable tool in Trimble’s family of UAS solutions. Fast to setup and easy to operate, the Trimble ZX5 allows you to quickly collect data in the field so you can generate the dynamic deliverables required for today’s jobs. It requires no launcher, is easy to deploy and includes everything you need to capture high quality georeferenced photos for applications such as aerial mapping and inspections.
- Vertical takeoff and landing capability allows users to work in tight places and obstructed environments where fixed wing solutions are less suitable.
- The system can be equipped to capture live video imagery for inspection applications such as civil infrastructure, utilities, and oil and gas pipelines.
- Simple field-to-office workflows ensure reliable results
- Easily integrate with other Trimble technology
- Outstanding flight stability and performance even in strong winds
- Includes a 16 MP camera system and flight planning software
- Image resolution down to 1 mm
- Light, compact,foldable carbon design
- Up to 20 minute mission duration and 2 km range.
- Easy data processing in Trimble Business Center Photogrammetry Module or Trimble UASMaster.
For inquiries, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org